Port Company of Skikda, by abbreviation E.P. Skikda
EPE, joint-stock company governed by laws and regulations relating to business autonomy
9,000,000,000 DA held by a single shareholder, the Services Portuaires-SERPORT group
Company organized as a single-unit General Management
Decree no. 82-284 of August 14, 1982 and modification of the articles of association as a joint-stock company dated March 21, 1989.
Mixed Port of Skikda, New Port of Skikda (Oil Port).
STORA, LA MARSA, COLLO
Activity and missions
- Management and operation of tools and port facilities.
- The exercise of towing, piloting and mooring operations.
- Carrying out stevedoring and handling operations.
- The exercise of police and port security missions.
- Execution of maintenance, development and renewal of the port superstructure.
- The development, in conjunction with the other authorities concerned, of maintenance work programs for the development and creation of port infrastructures.